Already have an account?
The 2013 Fellowship Competition is now closed. Winners will be announced in April. Thank you for supporting Writers@Work.
If you have signed up for a 2013 conference Manuscript Consultation, please submit your manuscript through the Submissions Manager.
If you already have an account, you do not need to use this form.
Please login using the form on the left.
The Submissions Manager accepts the following files: .pdf, .rtf, or .doc. Please make sure your submission has one of these extensions. If you are a Mac user, please make sure the document extension is displayed.
- Fill in all of your contact information. If you are submitting work for someone else, fill in your contact info and fill in the name of the person your are submitting for in the "writer name" field.
- Include the information from the "Consultation Information & Application" form on the Writers@Work website as the first page of your file. W@W Consultation Information & Application
- Fill in the title(s) of the work(s) you are submitting. For poetry entries, separate titles with commas, but include all poems in one file.
- Use the browse button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click on the open button. Your file will then appear in the "file" field.
- If you wish you can fill in the comments field with any additional information you'd like to send, then click submit.
- You will then have the option to review your information and confirm that it is correct. Select continue and you're done.